Tuesday, March 19, 2024

NIGHT DREAM SERIES ~ HEART'S DESIRE ~ A WOOD OF MY OWN


There is nothing wrong with dreaming a wish your heart makes. 

My heart's desire ~ own a woodland.





Heart's Desire ~ A Wood of My Own ~ Anna 2024

Inspired by the book I was reading, 'The Hidden Life of Trees', and my dreamscape, I wanted to paint another woodland. 

I began the painting with tall trees and a path. A hidden spring rushed from behind the tall branchless trees down to a velvet green meadow where violets secretly were beginning to bloom in early March. Hearts followed me with every brush stroke, popping up in the most unexpected places. Even when I took my blood sugar this morning, one flowed out of my finger in a heart. And the angel #4, well, that too magically appeared only I extended the cross line.





Illuminated by a starry night sky, the woods show their secret hearts in Spring.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Blog Archive