Friday, October 28, 2022

The Road So Far iWIP

The Road So Far ... WIP oil painting ... still some details to add.





Remember I did say it takes me forever to do a painting but In the end I have to be happy with it. 
This painting has been a long time coming. My aunt who lives in Little Rock loves wolves and asked me to paint her one like 2 years ago ; the wolf happens to be her spirit animal. Anyway, I finally tackled the project. Never painted a wolf but so far I like him. I didn’t like the witch in the cloak so I removed it and gave her a dress. Still need to work on her hands ( a first again for painting hands) and shade her dress , face and shading the baby wolf and papa wolf. Hope you like the painting so far, Pat. Oh, and yes , Supernatural has inspired me in many ways as well as my daughter’s stories she is writing for Supernatural Fan Fiction. So proud of her. My writer in residenceπŸŽƒ♥️@BATANDMAGGIE
Watching the last season with my daughter and husband. Amazing showπŸ§‘πŸŽƒπŸ§‘πŸŽƒ

No comments:

Blog Archive

Blog Archive