Thursday, January 27, 2022

THE PERFECT BAT πŸ¦‡ FOR THE HALLOWEEN TREE

THE PERFECT BAT πŸ¦‡ FOR THE HALLOWEEN TREE









Whenever I paint or create often, I return to it and make minor adjustments.
The Halloween Tulle Tree I made earlier this week was cute but, the little bat sticker disappeared into the tree branches: a bit too small for the tree.
I rummaged through my Halloween decorations for my little sparkly bats and found the perfect bat. The funny thing is, my Halloween ornaments are slowly coming out of hibernation in January when Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Oh well, it turned out for the better. I love my little Halloween tree even more now.


I ended up using E6000 for adhering the sparkly bat to the tree with a black pipe cleaner, adding the tiny ghost to a branch permanently with hot glue. I believe The Halloween Tree is done for now until I find the perfect little ornaments for it. I hope you like it. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Blog Archive