Wednesday, September 11, 2019

THE CAT'S PARADISE ~ BAT BAT BOO * My Little Warlock




The Cat's Paradise ~ Emile Zola

How fortunate I was, indeed, that providence had placed me with your aunt! That good woman adored me. I had at the bottom of the wardrobe a veritable sleeping salon, with feather cushions and triple covers. My food was equally excellent; never just bread, or soup, but always meat, carefully chosen meat.
Well, in the midst of all this opulence, I had only one desire, one dream, and that was to slip out of the upper window and escape on to the roofs. Caresses annoyed me, the softness of my bed nauseated me and I was so fat that it was disgusting even to myself. In short, I was bored the whole day long just with being happy. ******HAHA, SOUND LIKE ME ...almost๐Ÿ˜‚


I took some photos of Bat and I guess Hubby took some as well. The one of Bat on the dining room table looking out the window, Stan took and reminded me of a story I had read by Emile Zola, "The Cat's Paradise". I think Bat can relate to it as well as I, always the desire to escape, maybe not on to rooftops but to Thrift Stores. As you can see, lots of collecting going on in this room and dusty as if no one lives here... ๐Ÿ˜‚Thanks for the pic, Stan.


BAT BAT BOO * My Little Warlock








No comments:

Blog Archive

Blog Archive