Saturday, March 30, 2019

" THE WINDOW INTO THE UNSEEN IS OPENED IN WAKING HOURS " πŸŽ¨πŸ–ŒπŸ–Ό


Painting Magic? 




Waking from my sleep, the dreams of the night filled my head with lovely, mysterious, secret places to escape to and so I thought I would try to paint some magic.
The trials and tribulations that accompany a wip painting are many, at least for me. I am just an amateur painter who loves art, doesn't and can't produce artwork in minutes or hours and even if I could, I'm too fussy and like to work on the little things that I believe make the painting special. 


This painting has been lingering around for some time now and with everything else that has happened in life in recent weeks, it has been left behind. So this morning I returned to it, didn't like the trees, cat, cottage, cypress, etc and made some changes. Still far from finished but I like the direction it's taking. The cat will return, only a little different.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Blog Archive