Friday, November 7, 2014

I've Been Captivated by Books and Have Forgotten Where I Live


Well , it's been a long while since I painted or submitted artwork to Paint Party Friday but as usual I've been captivated by books and have forgotten where I live.

And so I thought it might be a good idea to pick up a brush and paint something , something real and of this world although I think this might be another of my imaginations : )


Miniature Painting on Wood-board ~ so far no title 







 I was thinking of adding some figures but haven't decided as yet and I also need to add detail to the water  and landscape. 




I kind of like working in miniature; easy on paint and time.

Please check out the rest of the artists on Paint Party Friday.


Until Later,


Annabelle

No comments:

Blog Archive

Blog Archive