Monday, November 5, 2012

I still hear the Balalaika


Doctor Zhivago


 in all it's loveliness leaves music of the balalaika lingering in my mind. I just had to create a treasury to show case some of the wonderful Russian art, inspired by Russia or even just in name; all so beautifully captivating.



Looking to Spring






The Ice Palace



 A few quotes from Boris Pasternak's novel…

 "You must never, never despair, whatever the circumstances. To hope and to act are our duties in misfortune. To do nothing and to despair is to neglect our duty."


 "Never, never, not even in their moments of richest and wildest happiness, had they lost the sense of what is highest and most ravishing - joy in the whole universe, its form, its beauty, the feeling of their own belonging to it, being part of it."


 Hope you like this treasury Annabelle ~^..^~

'I still hear the Balalaika ' by HUSHSWEETCHARLOTTE

In all of it's loveliness " Doctor Zhivago " still leaves the plucking of the balalaika strings lingering in my mind. Enjoy!Annabelle ~^..^~

$5.00
$11.99
$100.00
$50.00
$50.00
$30.00
$18.00
$12.00
$2.99
$28.00
$4.95
$43.50
$6.00
$25.00
$3.50
$70.00
I wrote a little post on the movie a while back, if interested here is the link.http://pastoraldreams.blogspot.ca/2011/01/dr-zhivago-leaving-its-imprint-in-my.html

No comments:

Blog Archive

Blog Archive