Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Whimsical Wednesday Hosted by Danimal Week 24 (May 4 - May 10 )


Okay I think I will be submitting quite a few whimsical pieces of my art that I have done in the past so for my regular visitors....sorry for the repeats, for the new visitors, well here is week 24 submission for Whimsical Wednesday Week 24 ( May4 - May 10 ).


Click the Web of Whimsy to take you to Whimsical Wednesday hosted by Dan

My infamous moon I painted and then made a Flickr collage incorporating some of the most lovely photographs of other Flickr Members. I loved creating this Magical Whimsical Piece....magic, fantasy, the Mysterious Romantic Moon and a secret road to a fairytale land....enjoy!


Magic of the Night ~ A Study in Blue

3,4 ,11,12 / nocturne a stroll www.flickr.com/photos/madsofa/
8,9/ The Bubble Magician www.flickr.com/photos/tjt195/
Listen to the Music of the Night at pastoraldreams.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Leovi said...

Excellent mosaic with beautiful night lights. High quality blue. Wonderful.

Blog Archive

Blog Archive