Friday, March 18, 2011
Paint Party Friday ~ Catch a Fallin Star
I will apply the image to fabric paper and then seal it behind glass with silver solder. I have been wanting to make some pendants with this moon for some time now and this PPF has helped me get started. I will try to take some pictures of the work as I create the pendant. In the meantime I will start my other moon picture in a winter's landscape.
Until next time, Happy Painting.
Hope I have inspired you a little.
All graphics, text and design:
Copyright ~ Annabelle ( Anna Laura Livinal Belanger )
The writing, poetry, art, graphic banners and designs, photographs are all copyright of the blog author and if you wish to use any of the work please ask.
Note: If you personally hold copyright to any images or other content herein and wish it to be removed or credited, please email me and I'm more than happy to do so. Eddy needs credit as do some other work....searching for their rightful creators to credit
**** Please understand if you do come across any of your work with no credited signature.... I will be very prompt to add your copyright to the work if you beat me to the punch.
- ► 2016 (38)
- ► 2015 (41)
- ► 2014 (26)
- ► 2013 (20)
- ► 2012 (36)
- Bottles Full of Posies and Honey Bea's Seaside Cot...
- Cabinet of Curiosities ~ A Different Locket
- Cabinet of Curiosities~ Our Delectable Assortment ...
- Ziggy Stardust and The Spiders from Mars and Other...
- Paint Party Friday ~ Catch a Fallin Star
- Charlotte's Web ~ A new soldered bottle for a new ...
- Fairy Dust Bottle
- Having Fun with Art
- Your Weather: Sam Loves the cold - The Weather Net...
- ▼ March (9)