Monday, February 28, 2011

Pastoral Bottles A Lovely Plume A TinFlower and An Old Forgotten Relic

Well I have been quite busy in the last few weeks. I intend on accomplishing much more as long as my health allows me. After a lengthy downward spiral from last Fall I have every intention to keep positive and create....makes me sane and happy.Too much Melodrama in ones life isn't good for one's health , there must be some balance and that entails having positive energy surround us in whatever form it takes.
Art in all it's forms is my energy.

So whatever makes one happy I say go for it! 





A Little Teddy Bear Love; he is my keeper of sorts. If you look closely he is wearing a crystal fossil pendent I discovered last summer. It will eventually adorn a bottle or possibly something else, I never know until the time comes. Here are the latest pieces I have completed. The Vintage TinFlower Pastoral Bottle and the Vintage Ostrich Feather Pastoral Bottle.Both bottles are very old , especially so for the TinFlower one which is an old perfume bottle in crackle amber glass. I luv using old pieces of stuff in my work because I always try to recreate something that one might think it old. In these art pieces I think I have accomplished the Vintage Old look I was working to perfect.



  

"Blowin in the Wind"  Pastoral Vintage Bottle 












A caged heart filled with clear crystals, a swirling poesy branch and an amber jewel makes this bottle very whimsical.






" The Lovely Plume "  Pastoral Bottle  with Vintage Black Ostrich Feather 

I made this little bottle with a Vintage Black Ostrich Feather and added a little nest made of copper wire .












This is a pendant with a beautiful embroidery of Forget-Me-Nots . I forgot to take a picture of the back which also shows the flower, almost as nice. I added a few crystals to the Brooch ( could be turned into one but I have done it as a pendant for now ) . I will probably make some Brooches later on as well.



So there you are some of my Treasures I've done ....I will soon be adding these to my shop on Etsy .

Until next time Sweet Pastoral Dreams 

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Everything you make is so beautiful!! Is there anyway you can make something ugly and make the rest of us feel better? I look forward to your next bottle. My suggestion? Make another drop dead gorgeous shell bottle. OMG that lucky lady must treasure it. I want one!!!

Annabelle said...

lol..Yes, Dawn I can and the first thing that comes to my mind is photographs. I'm not very bright , lazy and too stubborn to sit down and teach myself my camera and that goes for just about everything else. I asked for a new sewing machine and a camera course for my birthday and maybe then I'll know how to take those beautiful-icy pics....ruined all of the ones I took the other day..over exposed.About the bottles, I have a few coral and shells I would like to create other bottles with but waiting for the right match for them. Thanks for the suggestion and I'll keep you in mind that you would like one.

Annabelle

Blog Archive

Blog Archive