Friday, November 19, 2010

Soldered Vintage Coral Bottles





These are a couple of reproduction bottles with beautiful etched flowers that I had purchased some time ago. 
The corals were collected from Milton and Kingston when I accompanied my husband on some of his extended jobs away from home. I very seldom come across vintage seashells and corals and when I do I'm thrilled to find such treasures. They acquire such a lovely patina with age and of course they in turn have been fortunate to have been rediscovered, obtaining another life; hopefully for a very long one. 




I've been romancing the sea forever; what can you expect from a gal who was born by the sea. When you glance towards that twinkle in the sun and see the art that the sea has created, you suddenly want to go there in that beautiful tranquil seashore, collecting shells washed upon the glittering sand and then while the day away dreaming. Maybe that's why I have such a collection of natural art from the ocean and from the lovely deep wood surrounding my home; they are my constant companions who lend a hand in my creations.


 Hope you like them. 





•*´¨*¸*.•*´¨***~^..^~*Annabelle¸.•*´¨*¸*.•*´¨* * *






Vintage Corals, Jewels, Crystals  and Reproduction Bottles
















6 comments:

Victoria said...

Wow Fabulous!!Magical...suh Gorgeous dazzling treasures! and WOW..I LOVE mine..i recieved it today..yay....hope you got my thankyou-letter.....and i love it so much..thankyou again for your generous spirit! HUgs!
Beauritful post..the magic of your creations sparkle!

Marfi-topia said...

How absolutely stunning!

Linda said...

Oh so beautiful Anna. You find the greatest treasures. Lovely finds

Carousel Dreams said...

I have popped over from Kiki's blog to say hi, and tell you that your creations are just lovely x

Victoria said...

Hi Annabelle..I hope you dont mind but I did a post on your beautiful bottle. Thankyou again for this generous giveaway!
Victoria~

Annabelle said...

Thanks for all of you for the lovely compliments.

Kiki I went over there today and I was floored to find such a gorgeous post written about me...luved it!

Linda, I hope you received the ACEO okay?

Annabelle ~^..^~

Blog Archive

Blog Archive