Monday, November 8, 2010

* Free Lunch for Veterans *



I suppose there does exist a free lunch after all!
Until now I have never noticed this form of gratitude shown toward our war veterans but what a lovely way to say Thank You . 
Although Vets do have their get together after the memorial service at their local Legion Hall it is a nice invitation for them to have another little treat as well as offering an opportunity to the public in meeting their freedom fighters and giving their personal thank you.
And so when I came upon this sign posted by the local Marlborough Pub and Eatery in North Gower, I just had to write about it and hoped in doing so that maybe some of you Veteran folks would get wind of it and venture out to the Pub for your special day treat :)

It would be lovely to see more businesses offer the same …it's a great way to thank our War Veterans.



Thank You






3 comments:

Victoria said...

Such a Lovely post!Beautiful picture..

Wishing you a sparkling week!
Victoria~

Marfi-topia said...

That is a wonderful offering...hopefully there will be a few more..my dad is a WWII vet and he would love it.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I have a blog award/tag for you on my blog. My friend from Italy gave it to me and now I am giving it to you....

xooxxoxo

Blog Archive

Blog Archive