Friday, October 22, 2010

* On My Way * Anna's Tea Party Under a Halloween Moon Blog Party

Time, there just isn't enough time in a day to do what one needs to get done and what one wants to get done.
Priorities are foremost and the LADIDA as hubby calls it, is, well comes last. So I did get a few things checked off the list but not everything I had hoped for; I guess for a later date, always a good thing for future posts.

Vanessa's Halloween Party....Well you wouldn't believe it...still have fifty some blogs to visit....hehehe....VERY SLOW...AT A SNAIL'S PACE; but so far the blogs I visited were worth it, full of inspiration and could never pass them by. I really don't know how everyone gets through them all and so quickly; am I missing something? 

 Anyway, Tomorrow is Anna's Under A Halloween Moon Blog Party, so I am going to be Ladida- ing for some time to come....hehehe! But seriously I also need the time to create or I'm not happy and I also want  to do some research on  possible homes for the family to move to next Spring/summer, so again, pressed by Time. Oh well, we all know how precious it is , so use it wisely gals!

The draw  for Vanessa's Halloween Blog Party will take place Saturday Night and the winner's names will be posted on Sunday. 
Be sure to check back tomorrow to read my party post for Anna's Under a Halloween Moon Blog Party and for another chance at a secret surprise give-away. Will reveal the contents tomorrow evening. 

Well , I better be off and get some work done. See you tomorrow at the Ball.

Have a little case of broom lag I'm 


afraid...hehehe....EEK....and IT IS SNOWING , so yes, definitely will be travelling by coach! 









midnight carriage horses castle pictures, backgrounds and images
*Anna's Frosted Petunias  ~ Tea Party Under a Halloween Moon Blog Party....See you there *

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was looking through your blog just a little, and I like it. I am somewhat new to blogging, but I started doing it for fun...

I want to invite you to visit my blog, out of all the millions of bloggers out there, I reach out to interesting ones sometimes. Well I hope you will take me up on my offer and if you follow me, I will follow you...

Jesse

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Annabelle...what an adorable coach I love it...boy wouldn't I love a ride in that...Dzintra♥x

Anonymous said...

I had to jump off Vanessa's party trail for a bit, looking back at her blog she says she has finished. I don't know how, she has a busy real life as well. I am hoping to visit the rest before the end of the year. We do what we can at our own pace. I've been reading and commenting so my own posts are nothing to brag about. Always love my visits here.

Blog Archive

Blog Archive