Tuesday, February 17, 2015

GUARDIAN OF THE GRAVEYARD ~ AN OLD FRIEND


Someone was watching me and it wasn't a human at least I don't think he was. He appeared to me one day while I was shopping in the area and totally took me by surprise. I had a strange feeling of being watched by someone close by but no one was around except the graveyard, the trees and me. And then when I looked up into the tree that was towering behind me he was looking down. Although at first he spooked me I now find he is an old friend whose company I welcome when I visit the vacant grounds. He is such an old soul at heart : ) and does quiet a fine job guarding the old graveyard.

Photographs are available on SOCIETY6 


GUARDIAN OF THE GRAVEYARD




AN OLD FRIEND





Until Later,
Annabelle

No comments:

Blog Archive

Blog Archive