THE WOODS ARE LOVELY DARK AND DEEP

THE WOODS ARE LOVELY DARK AND DEEP
"You have to have a sense of humour, darling, to be alive. Even a bit mad. It helps to be mad."

Friday, April 25, 2014

IN DREAMS WE GET TO LIVE IN AN IMAGINARY WORLD WE BUILD

Why does the eye see a thing more clearly in dreams than the imagination when awake?
~ Leonardo Da Vinci


My Answer

In Dreams we get to live in an imaginary world we build, nothing stands in the way of our inner visions of the night, our minds empty of thought and open to the time and space of our dream. 

~Annabelle


Still working on eyes and will be for a while. I haven't put much thought on a name for the series since I am experimenting with an assortment of styles, realistic and imaginary.

The eye sees!



Another eye I drew and painted with water colours.

More realistic than the one from two weeks ago "Come a Little Closer".







Not sure if I will use this eye in one of the frames, just testing it out.I think I want a more beautiful eye for these particular frames.


And I finally remembered to check the mail at the post office yesterday. This is just gorgeous Sherrie aka Giggles! I love it!!!






Haha, my best friend!




Need to keep this in mind. Sometimes I let work sit there forever and forget it : )




And always remember!









Thanks a bunch Giggles! I will always cherish your quote book and keep it on my coffee table, use the bag to keep my iPad and books when I go to Chapters for my coffee and book fix : ) 
I'm not so sure if I will use the cards. I just might keep them for myself until the right occasion that merits them comes along.

Until later,


Annabelle

6 comments:

Lisa Isabella Russo said...

What a beautiful eye! Very much I want to keep looking at it. Great frame too! What a fun book to get in the mail too from giggles!

Christine said...

beautiful eyes, so realistic. What a lovely gift from Sherrie!

Faye said...

Your eyes beat mine all to pieces! I think the eye was really beautiful enough for the ornate frame.

Aga Gasiniak said...

Very mystical eye in magical frame! Thank you for sharing Giggles gift!

NatashaMay said...

Love the eye and it looks fabulous framed. :)

Leovi said...

Wonderful eye, a very disturbing look!

Charlotte's Web Tangled Garden

Photobucket

Sometimes a haunting melody can make quiet an impression ~^..^~
Thanks to Vic Mizzy for creating such unforgettable soundtracks and to Hollis Kim for sharing this fab rendition of the Haunted Organ from The Ghost and Mr. Chicken ….will always luv listening to it, no matter the time of year but especially great in the month of October

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

All graphics, text and design:

Copyright ~ Annabelle ( Anna Laura Livinal Belanger )


The writing, poetry, art, graphic banners and designs, photographs are all copyright of the blog author and if you wish to use any of the work please ask.


Note: If you personally hold copyright to any images or other content herein and wish it to be removed or credited, please email me and I'm more than happy to do so. Eddy needs credit as do some other work....searching for their rightful creators to credit


**** Please understand if you do come across any of your work with no credited signature.... I will be very prompt to add your copyright to the work if you beat me to the punch.


Annabelle 2012


Blog Archive

Photobucket " Was it worth while to paint so fair "…… A world of the rarest most lovely beauty

Blog Archive

Flora and the Ghost Ball * Click picture to read

Flora and the Ghost Ball * Click picture to read
Halloween Spooky Story

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...