Friday, November 23, 2012

~JACK DD007 ~ ON MY WISH LIST


DO YOU HAVE A CHRISTMAS STOCKING STUFFER YOU WOULD LIKE TO GIVE OR RECEIVE? 
Well, I do ; ) 

Meet Jack DD007


The adorable ugly cute English Bulldog Jack DD007
was recently spotted in his unforgettable debut in Skyfall, the latest 007 Bond movie. Jack was originally created in 1941 by Charles Noke, art director for Royal Doulton and was named after the Union Jack flag that he wears on his back. 
JackDD007 marks the 50th anniversary of the Bond films. 


It was my husband and daughters' first movie pick for the holiday season…great choice guys. 
Bond , bad fellow Silva….again an instant favourite of all time Bond bad guys; he played it creepy good. M, Q ( could pass as a distant grandson of the original Q …well cast), the settings, especially Skyfall, stunts and the true to Bond style opening( really luved this one) with song by Adele….was a perfect blend of an ultimate Bond movie!
This was a really great flick to take in and even better when viewed in IMAX….. *****
I believe it has to be one of the best Bond films ever!!!




Photo by Marc Sayce

Of course the lodge Skyfall and the family chapel is stuff which my dreams are made of ; ) ; ) ; ) 
An old stone mansion in an isolated and beautiful serene Scottish landscape really Surrey, England with a secret passage behind an old stone hearth with a tunnel which leads through to the old family stone gothic chapel with graveyard up on the moor…luved it!

#1
Photos 1 and 2  by Simon Bridger

#2 



Photo of chapel by Lucy Browne 


Worth the money to go see this BOND FILM

***** SKYFALL*****!



So patiently I'm waiting upon Jack's return ; )

P. S. I tried to buy Jack online from Royal Doulton but sadly he is out of stock; signed up for notification once he is back, hopefully soon.
My affections for him might also be that he reminds me a bit of my dog Boo in my painting "Halloween Twilight".

I could see having a real one for my next pet ; )

He is just darn cute ugly!!!….

No comments:

Blog Archive

Blog Archive