Friday, April 6, 2012

Starry, Starry, Starry Night ~ Dandelions in the Moonlight ~ Paint Party Friday Week # 4 ~ Year 2






Starry Night by Van Gogh


Good Friday and a Happy Paint Party Friday to Everyone!

Unfortunately this week I have nothing to show case of my wip works, too busy a week ; (
Since I wanted to participate in this week's PPF and had promised Gloria that I had something to share with her I just  couldn't miss it . 
Isn't this paint and digital work a gorgeous rendering of Starry Night ?
Soooo Magical. Alex Ruiz created a masterpiece!

I have since incorporated it into my desktop.Press the link at the top of the page to see what Alex had to say about the work inspired by Van Gogh's "Starry Night", enjoy!

Oh and I will be adding a itsy bitsy starry magic art work of mine own to this post later tonight.



" Dandelions in the MoonLight "

Quick sketch done with soft pastels that I learned from StarTwister  ~ Raphael Kempter a german artist on Deviant Art
I also used Prisma colors for the stars and dandelions as well as soft pastels.













Happy Easter ,

Until Next time , Annabelle



11 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Annabelle ~ thanks for sharing this delight ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^

Anonymous said...

when I first saw this I thought wow, how did she do it, I am so unfamiliar with digital anything, this is stunning, I love it!

Marji said...

Happy PPF! Looking forward to seeing your starry delight

Christine said...

thanks for sharing these wonderful masterpieces! Go well with the beautiful full moon we're having!

Netty said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful pieces. Happy PPF and a Happy Easter, Annette x

WrightStuff said...

I just love the magic of those stars!

Anne Manda said...

Thank you for sharing these magical paintings, including your
" Dandelions in the Moon "! I wish I will see a starry sky like that in the in reality! Happy Easter and Happy PPF! <3

Anonymous said...

Your paintings are really good. Love those dandelions. Keep on working!
Happy easter and thank you very, very much for sharing the links to my youtube - and deviant page!

Victoria said...

Hi Annabelle..Wow..so gorgeous..always a magical space you create here...full of enchantment and wonderment..dazzling stars upon stars...! gorgeous pieces..all stunning!Thanks for sparking up my night!
HUgs and sparkles..wishing you a beautiful wkd and Easter!
victoria

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Awesome pictures! The dandelions look like galaxies, very fit for this piece. :)

Sailor said...

this is cool. you have a great style! Thanks for being an inspiration

Blog Archive

Blog Archive