Friday, September 30, 2011

Isle of Golden Dreams ~ Paint Party Friday Week 29

Doing just that , dreaming up art work for Paint Part Friday, art work for my Halloween Blog Party this coming month of October and everything-else in between  during our home renovations.
I really wanted to be a part of this week's PAINT PARTY FRIDAY so I thought I share with you a gorgeous vintage painting I bought some time ago for my daughter Emma.








ISLE OF GOLDEN DREAMS








She has always dreamed of travelling abroad, especially to Hawaii, Australia and New Zealand and most recently Ireland. When I discovered this print I knew it was very old but after researching it on line I found out that it was done during the thirties ; a little older than I had thought.
If any of you have more information on this print I would love to hear about it.

So this painting is for all us Dreamers and Painters who dream of enchanting magical places and are truly inspired by the many artists of before and of now.

 "Isle of Golden Dreams" a beautiful painted treasure I uncovered one day at the Sally Ann.....Hope you like it......especially you Kristin ; )


P.S. Would luv to see you all at my Halloween Blog Party October / 2011.

Will be giving away a software program and an art piece done by me : )

Again Thanks to Eva and Kristin for hosting the weekly Paint Party Friday : ) Do visit all the participating artists....Always an Inspiration ; )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful just beautiful,,

Anonymous said...

It is a lovely painting. I don't think I've ever seen it before. Did you say who the artist is? I may have missed it. Faye

Blog Archive

Blog Archive