Saturday, October 2, 2010

*BEWITCHED, BOTHERED AND BEWILDERED * THE BLOOD ORCHID*


Born under the sign of Pisces I am not at all surprised to the sort of gal that I am…… a puzzle to everyone and sometimes even to me! An eternal dreamer, always an actor of many disguises, constantly searching and seeking the magic of everyday life. My symbol of two fishes swimming in opposite directions typifies the contradictory nature that at times I seem to take; one moment I long to be near the sea and the next, quite content to live in the wood.But one constant for sure is the fact of how much I adore the creation of art, no matter the kind.

  *Magic Flower Potion Bottles*.... A little different in name but basically the same in nature to *The Old Hag Weed Bottles* both containing Magic of all sorts;It all depends on the particular bottle.

 * The Blood Orchid of WychWood * ....In tomorrow's Post
Until then enjoy this version of the song  * Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered * from the movie * Simply Irresistible * Remember to pause playlist.....











No comments:

Blog Archive

Blog Archive